Tuesday 4 February 2014

So-Saree Readers Speak_Kanchan

Good morning everyone..! Its time again to indulge in some self praise and believe me I am loving it to the core. ;)
Hear it from Kanchan.
Kanchan Surve.
Whenever I hear the word 'Saree' I think of none other than Aditi.
It is only because of Aditi and So-Saree that I have started liking a saree.
I love western clothes while my mother in law adores sarees. So the primary reason to follow So-Saree was to pick up some saree tips in order to impress my MIL.
But slowly I realized So-Saree is much more than sarees. There's something for everyone. It has fashion, recipes, heart to heart conversation, novel topics and good pictures all the time.
Nowadays it has become a part of my daily schedule. I start my day with So-Saree and it refreshes me instantly. Thanks Aditi for sharing your thoughts which provide me a much needed break from my
daily schedule.
Keep blogging. Coz I am loving it. All the best.

Thanks,
Kanchan

Thank you so much Kanchan. I am glad you have taken a liking for Sarees, and I am so humbled with your kind words. Thanks once again.

Thank you for reading and keep in touch coz So-Saree is blogging non-stop for a whole month.


10 comments:

  1. love the green saree :)
    www.docdivatraveller.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks Mandira.This was specially wore on VATSAWATRI.So evrything is green green.

      Delete
  2. hey Aditi thts so nice.Thanks dear for your such a loving words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kanchan you look gorgeous in saree.. I really like your jewelery
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the jewellery on your arm!! :)

    www.fashionfixhunter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kanchan you are beautiful. Loved your look and the accessories. Totally agree with what you have written about so-saree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely pic! Love the mangalsutra!

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design: Eden Technologies