Wednesday 12 February 2014

So-Saree Readers Speak_Mona

Our Next Reader to share her love for So-Saree is Dr. Mona Gandhi.

Dr. Mona Gandhi
Congratulations Aditi for a fabulous year of blogging, and thank you for featuring me here.
Every time, a post goes live on So-Saree, I am the happiest person on Earth, and the past 20 odd days have been like the best thing ever. A new post everyday, is like Christmas everyday. Glad you thought about this Blogathon. I love your saree posts and I love your nail art. Keep blogging and have fun.

Sharing a pic of myself I took recently at a wedding. I love wearing a 'Nath' and I wish I could wear it everyday. :)

Keep visiting So-Saree, because we are on the last week of So-Saree's month long Blogathon. :)


4 comments:

  1. Mona is looking so pretty in nath and off course saree
    Have a great week
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mona you look beautiful. Loved your jewellry and that nath. I wanna get one soon.
    Aditi can't believe month long posts would be ending soon. Good going

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design: Eden Technologies